Green Bean Crunchies are healthy dog treats which might be ideal for adult dogs, especially overweight dogs. Dogs love these crunchies and you’ll love that we now have 3 ingredients, both that are superfoods. Green beans are rich in ?vitamins, A, C, and E, and fiber, potassium, and magnesium. Dogs really enjoy antioxidant rich foods for example green beans. Olive oil is another superfood who has many health and fitness benefits for dogs. This antioxidant allows you to give dogs more energy, increase their immunity process, and lower dermititis. Green Bean Crunchies are a fantastic choice when giving a treat to overweight dogs. Make sure you use portion control when giving your dog any kind of treats or biscuits.
NOTE:?Check in your veterinarian prior to making any changes to your pet’s diet. ?Also, please be aware associated with a allergies the animal may have to specific ingredients and steer clear of ingredients which have caused reactions inside your pets during the past. ?For anyone who is unsure regarding a specific ingredient found in our recipes, introduce your food to your pets in it’s a good first.
Doggie Green Bean Crunchies
- 16 ounces frozen, cut peas (about 5 cups), thawed or any excess water drained (without salt)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin organic extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Add peas and oil to the mixing bowl and toss to coat beans. Evenly spread peas over a large, parchment lined or non-stick, baking sheet. Dry beans from the oven for 8 hours or until all beans are crunchy. Power down the oven and permit for cooling completely before storing in a airtight container.
- Optional Dehydrator Instructions: Dry at 170 degrees for 8 hours or until crunchy.
- *I usually dry my green beans while in the oven overnight.
Copyright 2018 Skinny Ms. ? All rights reserved.
Make certain you subscribe to our?newsletter,?so that you will don’t lose out on things?SkinnyMs.
For more pet tips and recipes look into our?Facebook?page and follow us on?Pinterest.
We’d want to hear what you consider for this post, or what you’d enjoy visiting on our website. Leave us a comment from the comments section below.https://skinnyms.com/make-ahead-healthy-dog-food-recipe/