Baking soda has more uses than just?deodorizing?your fridge. As a non-toxic and eco-friendly product, baking soda is right to utilize as part of your pet’s daily life. We’ve compiled 7 great sodium bicarbonate purposes of your pet which can be inexpensive and chemical free.
1. Deodorize?C?Pets can naturally leave odors everywhere they rest, especially their beds ?with your carpet. When you first intend noticing an accumulation, sprinkle the location with sodium bicarbonate. Allow it to needlessly settle for 15-20 minutes and take off any excess with a vacuum.
2. Brush teeth?C Make your pet’s teeth and gums clean after a little sodium bicarbonate. Dip a moist, soft bristle toothbrush into some sodium bicarbonate and commence to clean your pet’s teeth.?
3. Nail Trimming Relief?C If you’ve ever tried trimming you’re pet’s nails and accidentally cut too low, you may draw blood. Placing baking soda to the cut can encourage healing.
4. Birdcage?C Birds can leave an enormous mess at the base of these cages. Lightly apply sodium bicarbonate on the base and scrub which includes a damp sponge with an organic clean.
5. Aquarium?C?If you would like to aquarium, having the proper pH level is important in providing your fish with tidy and balanced water to swim in. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 cup of dechlorinated water to the tank gradually in a few hours to assist balance this type of water.
6. Sting Relief?C?But if your pet plays outside, the chances are they’ll get bug bites. When your pet gets stung or bit, use a paste of baking soda and water towards the method to help soothe.
7. Scent Removal?C But if your pet’s fur ever accumulates a poor odor, utilize this mixture to aid de-funk them immediately. Mix 1/4 cup of sodium bicarbonate, 1 qt of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of dish detergent in a tiny container. If your dog consistantly improves shower, operate the mixture to assist strengthen their odor. Afterward, try a shampoo to support moisturize their fur. Try our?DIY Pet Shampoo.
Check out our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy way of life resources.