Healthy eating has never been tastier when compared with these flavorful, low-calorie recipes. Whether you’re clean-eating, vegetarian, or perhaps planning to shed some fat, we certainly have options which will cause you to feel satisfied and not deprived.
Check out our 21 low-calorie recipes to help you to shed extra pounds and feel fantastic!?
1. Whole-Grain Banana Blueberry Pancakes. (274 cal.) Pictured above.?Perfect for a weekend breakfast with family, everyone will adore these light and fluffy pancakes.
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie. (116 cal.) This blend of chocolate and peanut butter is really a smoothie maybe the youngest members of your family will devour.
3. Skinny Strawberry Yogurt. (107 cal.) This DIY flavored yogurt offers the sweetness you crave with virtually no refined sugar.
4. Skinny Quinoa Skillet Supper?(109?cal.) Pictured above.?Add any seasonal or left-over vegetables to the recipe easily for a week-night dinner that’s satisfying and nutritious.
5. Skinny Lasagna Rolls (240 cal.) These perfectly-portioned rolls are really a weight loss wow! Not strange this recipe won the Joyful Cook-Off competition about the Today Show’s Kathie Lee & Hoda!
6. Southwestern Black Bean Casserole. (259 cal.) A protein-packed dish, suitable for a vegetarian meal option or maybe to satisfy cravings for food in the southwest.
7. Slow Cooker Hearty Vegetable and Bean Soup (183 cal.) This slow cooker favorite provides a robust flavor and it is straightforward to prepare. Add any of your favorite seasonal veggies or leftovers!
8. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Roast (107 cal.)?This deliciously simple slow cooker recipe is an ideal family meal for almost any evening of the week.
9. Slow Cooker Chicken Chili?(142 cal.) An awesome go-to crock pot recipe if you wish something all to easy to prepare, yummy, and able to eat out at the end of a long workday.
10. Pomegranate Chicken white meat (279 cal.) Pictured above. This extra-moist chicken is good for sandwiches or for the reason that main course.
11. Skinny Chicken Fajitas?(271 cal.) Who doesn’t love fajitas? This recipe is often a favorite for many of our readers.
12. Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Soup. (192 cal.) This slow cooker fiesta chicken soup is delicious year-round, but we especially think itrrrs great in the cooler fall and winter season.
13. Turkey Cutlets with Quinoa Pilaf (286 cal.) This nutritious, savory turkey and quinoa combo tastes great and it is one of several healthiest pairings readily available for dinner.
14. Three Cheese Ziti with Turkey?(300 cal.) This comfort foods are brimming with cheesy goodness and is healthy to start.
15. Slow Cooker Momma’s Roadhouse Chili?(272 cal.) Pictured above.?Perfect for energy, this chili recipe is full of lean protein,along with the perfect blend of spicy flavors to perk up your senses.
16. Mushroom Steak and Fajita Sandwiches (255 cal.) Pictured above.?Spice increase dinners with this tasty fajita sandwich. Test it using our zesty Guacamole Verde.—
17. Slow Cooker Mandarin Beef. (153 cal.) Go for something different with this particular slow cooker meal. It’s fun, and packed with bright citrus and traditional Asian seasonings.
18. Honey Dijon Salmon that has a Hint of Lemon (249 cal.) Pictured above.?One serving with this recipe boasts 29 grams of lean protein, has high quantities of vitamins B6 and B12, plus niacin and selenium.
19. Slow Cooker Chocolate Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce??(180 cal.) Pictured above.?This chocolatey, gooey treat satisfies the chocolate-lovers’ sweet tooth, with added caramel used only for the occasion!
20. Slow Cooker Bananas Foster?(110 cal.) SkinnyMs. is taking this fantastic, flaming dessert and made it a delicious low-calorie treat.
21. Slow Cooker Fudge?(114 cal.) Pictured above.? This fudge recipe proves that delicious must not be unhealthy.
We’ve also got a ton of yummy, nutritious breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, sides and snacks in this Recipes section.
Don’t overlook the incredible importance of exercise towards a healthy lifestyle. Try our Total body workouts for freshies.
Be likely to like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.